Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The good and the bad

Well, it's been a while since my last post, for which I apologize. I've been writing for Cook Local Bay Area for the past few months, and it's been interesting getting that off the ground.
The bad news is that due to time issues with my new job and life in general, I find that I simply don't have enough time to keep up a regular posting schedule and run the site.
I will be passing on CLBA to another - we are currently seeking guest writers, if anyone is interested. Its been fun and I wish I could juggle everything, but sadly I'd rather see if thrive under someone who has the bandwidth than struggle under my limited resources.

The good news is that I will be back on Foodbat and giving it some much needed love.

Check out Cook Local Bay Area to see what I've been up to since September, and stay tuned for more good stuff on here.

No comments: