Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

OK, I am aware that it has been the new year for a week already. I am also aware that I haven't posted in a while. There are a few new posts in the works from before the holidays, but I just haven't gotten the time to finish them. No, really.

A few new things:

Firstly, I have a (very small, basic) Cafepress store now, which should get bigger and more impressive over time. What it means is that the cute little drawings you occasionally see on here will be for sale on merch. (including the much asked for Cthulhu mini-pin.) For now, it is here.

Secondly, my twitter friend @TheFoodGeek wrote a great article addressing my questions about toffee (namely my familys famous christmas toffee, of which I cannot divulge the recipe), and why it sometimes breaks before cooling for no apparent reason. And, what do you know, it's on FineCooking.com! Congrats to @thefoodgeek for blogging for them now, and, this makes me famous..right?

Check out the article at Fine Cooking Blogs.

No comments: